Thursday, March 19, 2009

Has it already been over a week!!! eeek

Wow!!! I can't believe that it has already been a week - Where has it gone? I'm terribly sorry about not posting much this week but I have been busy with work and the family - as you will see.

John's class has been tie dying fabric and then making them into shorts and I was the lucky one that got to sew about 30 pairs up - lots of late nights as I could only do this one after work. But I think that they look pretty cool.



Katies assignment for news this week was to create a diarama of a wet or dry enviromnet and we did antartica - which is the driest enviroment on the planet. She enjoyed the painting, gluing and sticking and mummy so enjoyed cleaning up the mess LOL!!! It was a great night as we all sat out in the games room and had a chat whilst Katie was doing her homework. She also got two jellie beans for this effort and the others only got one - sorry Bennie J:(



The other thing that I had to complete was a set of six cards for the forum thingamig that I signed up on blue bazaar and I got to post them off yesterday with of course a few extra goodies to make it a bit more exciting.



And now for a couple of layouts..... This one is of Johno out at Karate camp on Sunday. I took the day off to have some time out from work and to go and visit the kids and adults at camp. Johno loved it and had an ball which was fantastic. Here he is ready for sword fighting and I love this photo as he looks so serious and the funny thing was the sword was only foam. God bless him.....



This is a photo that I took of my mum and her brother Uncle John whilst we were on our world trip. I love these new papers and was lucky enough to have Sarah give me her left overs which was enough to make a page out of - so excited I was as my Grandma and Grandad migrated from Poland many years ago!



Hope you have a wonderful day lots of hugs jen xoxoxo

No comments: