Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've been around the world!!!

Well I can honestly say that Mum and I have visited the Riverina. This is where my beloved Grandma lived. We went through some pretty dry spots and it was so terribly dry that you could taste the dust in your mouth and you could feel it up your nose. Where did we go I hear you ask? We went from Tamworth to Gunneday, Coonabarabran, Gilgandra, Dubbo, Parkes, Forbes, Cowra, Young - home of the big cherry, Temora, Gundagai, Wagga Wagga, Narrandera, Leeton, Griffith - best bakehouse in the world!!!, Barellan, and then all the way back home. Will scrap some pages soon and you shall see how dry it was.

But whilst away I had been very busy with alot of projects so lets get the ball rolling.


Katie has come up with the name "Lucky Friday" I hear you ask what this is well she calls it "lucky Friday" because it is take out night with Daddy and they just love to pick what they are going to eat!!!



This is a photo of my mum and dad on Christmas Day yep I am behind the ape ball but I have had so much going on that I can't keep up. This is one of my favourite photos of the pair of them. I love the deep crystal blue eyes that my Dad has.



It was Grandad's birthday before we left and we went to McDonalds with his great mate Mr Bourke. We had a lamington with the cutest little elephant candle sticking out the top and the girls delivered his coffee and sang him Happy Birthday - I think he went a little red!!!!



These are the knitted toys that I painfully put together to donate to Ronald McDonald house of Tamworth. They come with a throw that match and I have to make some adoption certificates for the little soft toys!!!



This one is a page of our two darling children on Valentines Day. In our house we have the tradition that the kids get a soft toy each.



Till next time have a great day!!!

No comments: