Saturday, February 21, 2009

An Early One This Morning

I went down and scrapbooked at Kellies last night and managed to get four more layouts done for bootcamp - I am pretty impressed with myself I have nearly completed 25 layouts in less than two weeks. The only reason I want to get them done so quickly is because I am going away next week and with work commitments I wanted to get it finished before I leave. So have a great day and enjoy

Wow!!! How time flies when you don't even know that you are having a good time. These photos are from Johns 9th Birthday party. Yep two years old and I have only just gotten around to scrappin' some of them. The kids in the photos look so young and there is a photo of Katie all cute and I just want to grab her and give her a big cuddle.



Ths is my favourite photo on taken on Christmas day in 2007. It is a special one as it was the last Christmas we got to spend with Grandma Wrona. We all had a wonderful day and its nice to know that we all had one last special Christmas with such a wonderful lady.



This album I have been trying to get around to for a long time. We took the kids to the zoo back in 2007 and the photos haven't been touched since then but I bought these lovely K&Co papers to do a whole album up so now I have completed two layouts another twenty to go.



This is my darling daughter Katie who loves my camera most of the time LOL!!!!



Well thats it from me at the moment as I have to go get ready to get to work - yep some of us lucky ones have to get to work. So if your at home and get a chance to scrap have a lot of fun and think of me whilst I am at work slaving away LOL!!!!

No comments: