Thursday, February 26, 2009

See you all soon!!!

Well this will be my final blog for the week as I am off to Leeton with Mum on Friday morning.
I have finished the 25 layouts for Blue Bazaar and I have had a lot of fun and feel like I have accomplished heaps by doing this challenge and I have been told that they are going to be doing another one in a couple of months - so all you made scrappers keep your eye out on the Blue Bazaar website.
This is one of the layouts and it had to be "A Day at School" so I took a few photos of our darling Katie and her teacher.



This is the last layout which we could basically do anything we liked to the sketch. I have been wanting to scrappin' this photo since I got it processed as I love the cool relaxed look of Johno and who could resist those lovely papers from Fancy Pants.



And this is the card that I made my Dad for his birthday - I so wanted to post it on Wednesday but thought that it wouldn't be very good if he was viewing my blog site having a bit of a snop so I thought I would hold off until today.
It was actually a pretty cool card it was a slider card and the ribbon bit pulls out and so the card comes along with it.





Well I hope you all have a lovely week and I shall be back soon with heaps of finished products LOL!!!!

No comments: