Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Just a few more layouts

I've just uploded a heap of work to Blue Bazaar again!!!! Here is a bit of a sneak peek for you all. Have a great day!!!!





This is what life is really like when you are addicted to scrapbooking. If Aunty Shirley is having a read right about now she will see that this is her table setting as I have a tendency to pack a travelling tote when we go away and every morning or evening I would be found here playing with my stash of goodies.




These are my Wednesday night scrapbookin' buddies Sarah and Kellie. We have a blast every Wednesday night and this was Sarah's last Wednesday night with us as she had to go back to work. Kellie and I are sadden by her sudden departure but we hope to have a few different nights together real soon. Sarah I hope you don't have scrappers withdrawl - its not really nice especially the night sweats!!!!

1 comment:

sarahjayne9 said...

AWWWWWWWWWW Jen how sweet are you,thanks mate i'm missing our wednesday's already but i'm sure there will be plenty more to come,thanks for having me in your home.

sarahmacdonald3@bigpond.com