Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh My Gosh!!!!! So Excited.....

The time has finally arrived and I have been waiting soooooo long and been such a good little girl and oh my gosh here it is.....
YEP DISNEY ON ICE....anyone who knows me and knows me well knows that I love Disney movies but especially Mickey and Minnie they are my favs...I know that they are people just playing dress-ups but hey they are so cute....
This year was Disney Princess, which we have seen one before but lots of things have changed so it was lots of fun.

So the story goes a little different to how my pics are uploaded but it was so beautiful had a wonderful time.
This is a photo of Cinderellas beautiful horse drawn carriage.....sigh.....more sigh...



Princess Mulan... She had lots of cool jumps on skates very strong just like her true character....



Ariel Princess of the Sea just in love and wants two lovely legs...I'd be laughing if my legs looked half as good as hers!!!



My favourite Disney movie of all time yep Beauty and the Beast...How romantic not being locked up in the castle and all but being able to change with love in your heart....sigh...more sigh...love....



Oh and the oh my goshness of it all My heart went wild and I got the shakes....nah only kidding but my heart did jump for joy when these adorable lovebirds came out and they are just beautiful....




OK will be back soon with some more holiday fun
hugs and kisses jen xoxoxox

No comments: