Saturday, July 25, 2009

I did manage to get some scrappin' done....

I did manage to get some scrappin' in over the last few weeks so yah for me!!!
This is a photo from Mums birthday this year with the kids



Katie being a cheeky monkey as always....



Dave and Johnno at his first karate grading...all so proud....



Willows turns one....mad on Dora so I had to make her a special cake...



Katie had a school performance and I got some great photos of the kids this is our little piece of trouble with lots of attitude....



ok well I am off I have to get ready to get to work today and of course back to the gym - I haven't been for quite a while and I really need to get back into routine with it all so wish me luck I'm going to need it can feel the pain already and I will catch up with all you lovely peoples soon.
hugs and kisses jen xooxxo

No comments: