Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Where is the time going???

I truly can say that I don't know where the time has gone. In our little household we have just come out of the birthday season and there will be lots of photos to scrap but at the moment we are trying to get to work, keep the kids motivated to go to school - we are on the last few days of the term now, get organised to get to Newcastle for our little holiday for the year and the list is endless. Today whilst at work I was also told there is only 177 days til Christmas oh my golly gosh....

So whilst we are thinking about holiday time I have already made the family journal up to complete whilst we are away. I used Sassafrass papers and a few bits and bobs left over from one of my favourite kits yep you guessed it the Tarisota collections yummy!!!



These cute little papers my gorgeous girlfriend Kel gave them to me for my birthday. They are the new October Afternoon and lovely and brightly coloured.



This is our Katie Kirk and her bundle of chocolate that she got for Easter yep and they are all hers.....



Some more stuff using the papers that Kel gave me and it only seemed fitting to use a photo of the pair of us together. Isn't she a doll....



And these photos I have had in the stash for quite some time now thought that I would have gotten around to them sooner but time is always in the road. I used some bits again out of a Tarisota collection. Love these kits as they come with heaps of lovely goodness in each little box and I can't wait for mine to land on my doorstep. This months is due soon and I haven't looked at last months yet opppssss...better get scrappin'


Now I am going to go and try to upload something won't tell you what unless it works and then I will be doing cartwheels from excitement. Lots of hugs jen xoxoxoxo

No comments: