Sunday, April 12, 2009

Did the Easter Bunny find You???

Well as you will be able to see he definately found us!!!!
If anyone missed out be sure to visit the Kirks fridge as I believe we have the whole Kmart shelf in our fridge out in the games room.

Katie sat on the couch when it was time to take photos and claimed that her chocolate were "mine" - typical Katie photo style but don't worry she is always quite willing to share - thank goodness as otherwise that would be chocolate over kill.



Johno was just content to sit there with his chocolate and pose as normal as possible so at least I have one child that wants to get a photo taken once so they can be gone.



And here is my Easter pressie... No not really we have just purchased a brand new Nissan Pathfinder and oh my it is such a yummy car. We are so thrilled to have it in the driveway as we waited nearly three weeks, so it was a really long wait but worth it in the end. The kids love it which is fantastic and we can't wait to go on our next family holiday in it... wonder where we will go this time....


So for now that is it and I will be back soon with some scrap booked pages yes I do have some but I haven't yet put the camera on them so maybe tonight or in the next couple of days - can't promise anything as I still have to go to work.

Lots of hugs xoxoxo

2 comments:

Ivo Serenthà said...

Greetings from Italy,good luck

Hello,Marlow

All Things Beautiful said...

Hello Ivo and friends thank you for the lovely comment. I hope that you are having a wonderful easter break with family and friends