Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wow!!! What a hectic time!!!!

I have promised I know to update my efforts for the Egg-ceptional Egg-xtravaganza that I have done off Fiona and Mel's Websites - I have got not idea on how to drop in their websites but they are on the side of my fav's bar.

So lets get the show on the road... this could take a few updates as there is so much to show

These little bunnies are absolutely devine and as you can see my darling children conned me into making a few more for their friends. Mine are a little like Fiona's and are stuffed with lavender - they smell soooo good.



This is the Mini Moopy bunny and Mel put me onto a website so as I could purchase the pattern. I was going to make a whole heap to donate to Tamworth's Ronald McDonald house for the sick kids that are going to be here over easter but unfortunately time doesn't allow much at the moment so John and Katie are the proud owners of this pair - better luck with this idea for next year.
Note: I sort of replaced Day 5 Baskets with these bunnies



These are another set of bunnies that the girls came up with and I have actually put a bell in mine so that they are more like a rattle....



One of my fav's is this little EggiE don't ask me their names because I was in a hurry to get them finished so I could put them up today.... They are made out of flannelette material and it was such yummy stuff to work with. The kids love them and I think that they look great .....







O.K. so that is the Easter Bunny section completed now I will have to go drop the Darling childrens off to school so I shall be back with another post soon xoxoxo

No comments: