Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Egg-ceptional Egg-Hunt

Well Tuesday dinner came and went as quick as it could. All the family that live in Tamworth turned up for an early Easter dinner as I have to work over the weekend and it was a good chance to all catch up.
We had an egg hunt in the back yard and the kids enjoyed every minute of it which was a delight. Little Willow was so funny whilst trying to take these photos as all she wanted to do was steal Johno's eggs which made us all laugh.



I do have some scrapbooked pages which have not yet been completed but I will get them up very soon.

But for now I hope that you and your families have a wonderful and safe easter filled with many happy memories and of course lots of chocolate. If you are travelling anywhere please be safe on the roads and I will catch up with you all soon.

Oh! and by the way thanks for getting me hooked on these softies things I find that they are soooo cute that I just happened to come across a full book of them in the local book shop so watch this space I am sure there will be many more softies to come ha!ha!ha!



Have fun creating xoxoxo

No comments: