Tuesday, April 14, 2009

As Promised

Well I have finally got around to taking a few more pics and getting them to the blog pretty impressive considering all - the kids are on holidays, the house is a wreck, work is full on and there is a never ending pile of washing to be done which can't be done due to the rain and anyone who knows me well knows that I like things done a particular way and this is not that way... but I will live just got to get a few things organised.

Lets get into the fun stuff....
I don't know if I have told you all before but I love the Tarisota collections not only do they all match but they are well priced and great value for your dollar.
This layout was using one of my Tarisota collections it actually went really well with this photo and I was pleased with the end result....



I love this paper collection from none other than Lisa's Stampin Up stuff and oh what bright fun colours and it just went perfectly with this photo of Katie and her friends.



This is out of this months Tarisota collection and I had Katie pleading for a piece of the hello kitty paper - which I handed over not game enough to ask what she is doing with it yet.



I love Basic Grey the papers are so nice to work with and it is so easy to put pages together with it. This range is the Marrakech paper collection and I love the way it is more designed for boy pages. I always find it hard to do boy pages....



This one I did the other night when at a girlfriends house scrappin' though I had to put the stitching on it later as I forgot to pack that sort of thing. This page is using the Kaisecraft Fun Fair papers and they were a lot of fun to put together and found that the bright bold colours worked well with Easter photos....



Well that all now folks... Will be back again with another update soon - heaps of projects on the go not many finished but we will give it a go.
Lots of hugs Jen xoxoxo

1 comment:

Deb G said...

aaaah..lovely work Miss Jen..but honestly..Man!! Where do you get the freakin' time??? LOL...lovely, presh.