Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Some Scrappin' Finally.....

Ok this adorable little box came out of my tarisota collection and I purchased the one line class as I had lost my little bit of mojo...I think it is because I am over worked and just tired but I am really impressed with this little beauty....


This photo was taken last year some time with my wonderful girlfriend Deb's baby Haylen. Everytime I go out to Deb's Haylen loves for me to play with him hence the nothing done when I get home but I always enjoy my time out at Deb's and I always come home with a smile on my face and a song in my heart....



I have been wanting to do this type of layout for so long as our little Katie writes us little love letters all the time and they are so precious and I wanted to scrapbook them for her to have them in her album for years to come xoxoxo


Oh!!! My favourite....Kel had these photos taken of the boys and I just love these three photos oh my what can I say just beautiful and of course the Basic Grey papers just played along wonderfully.



OK will be back soon lots of hugs xoxoxo

1 comment:

Deb G said...

awww..shucks.....Love you toos, Jen...Gorgeous layouts as always my lovely!!!