Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Blue BaZaar Boot Camp Effort!!!!

Yep! I did get the page maps off the internet and I have given it a little of a go - I think that I have completed about eight pages in total but I have honestly just not had the time to spend on this kind of project this month but I do intend on catching up and finishing it....


This is layout 1: Event Birthday
I choose to do Harry's Birthday and I just love these photos of the little guy.



This is layout 10: Structure Large Photo
A photo of my neice Willow....Basic Grey again!!!!



This is layout 16: Book of Me A Day In Your Life
Well what can I say...Life at the moment has thrown me alot of curb balls and I think that I have handled it pretty well to date so yep I'm PROUD to be me....



Layout 13: Book of Me Important person in your life!
Well always and in particularly right about now it would have to be my wonderful Hubby Dave...He has always treated me like his little princess and works so hard to make sure that his family are in a comfortable loving enviroment. I love him to bits and there is not a minute in my life that I am not thankful for having him as my chosen partner..Someone from above must love me!!!!



Layout2: Event Holiday/Travel
My favourite time is always taking photos and this was a trip where I went on my own to see my Uncle Wayne when he was sick but he went home but I was grateful to spend some time with my bestest friend in the world Aunty Bec. She still lives in Coffs and on the day that she was at work I headed off to the Jetty and took these photos. The papers are K&Co. Just lovely and peaceful looking...blended in well....



Well thats all now Folks but you will come back now won't you-lol see you all soon and have a great happy day lots of love and hugs jen xoxoxoxo

No comments: