Friday, June 19, 2009

Wow!!! Where has the week gone?

Well it doesn't seem to have taken long for the week to have flown by and yet again it is time to sit and write another blog entry. Not much scrappin' happening at the moment but I think I have gotten a few more pages completed than I really thought - there are also a few inside which need some journalling on them but I will hopefully get to those today....

This one is of my DH and I at my birthday dinner. I love this photo and the papers are soooo delicious too....



Yep I am a shocker this photo was taken last year and I have only gotten around to scrapbooking it the other night at Kel's but the upside is that it did get scrapped...



I honestly can't remember if I have scrapbooked this photo of my niece at Easter time or if it is a different one but it went perfectly with the Urban Lily papers that I had put away....



I love this page and I love the photo of my niece and I. My mum actually took this one on my camera at David and Haileys engagement party which was at the end of last year. I just love it what more can I say...oh the papers are out of a tarisota collection....



Well I am off to another busy day but no work today as Johno is grading with Karate today and I have taken the day of to be the proud mum standing on the side line....Always proud of my family....Must get going lots of love and hugs jen xoxoxox

No comments: