Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Don't Panic Heaps to Show

Ok so I have been a little late on the up date but there has been heaps happening and next to no time to proceed with the sharings of the days....So here is the up date in between work and appointments we have had Katies princess fairy party and it was a hit and a very tiring Sunday but I am so proud of these beautiful photos that were taken in our local park....Doesn't she look beautiful



Then comes my birthday yep but the balloon and bunch of flowers are no ordinary bunch because my Dad sent them to me from both my loving wonderful parents but it put a smile on my dial as it was something that I was not expecting at all. They arrived at work and I thought that they were for a customer but nope they were for me and I couldn't wait to get them home to take photos and I have even had the photos printed already...



Lillies and iris's such a pretty mix....



This is what I got from my darling hubby and two wonderful children yep a laptop oh so excited now I have got the world at my finger tips and I am going to have to play with it to get around it but hey we will figure it out....So cool!!!!



Now for some of my creations this page is one of my favourite memories of my children being silly with sour lemons and every time I see these photos I have to just laugh!!!!


OK will be back in a minnie with some more pages......

No comments: