Wednesday, August 12, 2009

OK The baby has turned 11 today

Ok so the baby has turned 11 today we don't know where the time has gone. It seems as a parent that you blink and time just flies. I wonder if time will ever stand still just so we can breathe and enjoy the special times we have together. Enjoy your day Johno.....



John has a wonderful teacher who has a problem with cutting cake - its a little messy so I got out the donut machine and came up with this little number and it went down a treat.....



John had a birthday party out at lake keepit on the weekend and had a wonderful time with his mates and enjoyed spending the night camping with his Dad.



Our own little Rex Hunt. John has always since the age of being able to go fishing with his dad has kissed every baby fish that they could not save before throwing them back in the drink. When he was younger he used to come looking for me after he went fishing just to kiss me with his fishy lips....



I truly love this page as this is the first time John and Katie meet their cousins in Syndey. It was a perfect day and a great opportunity to take a few photos. I have actually been quite busy with the photos as I was asked to take the wedding photos for my sisters second wedding.



Will be back with some scrappin' I truly promise.....

No comments: