Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ready set scrap no not really

so we have just finished having alot of parties and things. First we went to Newcastle and had a wonderful holiday as a family loved it totally...then we came back home for a week and worked then we were back off to Sydney to my sisters wedding and I was asked to do their wedding photos oh my gosh....stress...I had never done this before so was very nervous...then came home to get really ill which has basically left me not being able to do much so my house looks like a hurricane has hit is as I have scrapbooking papers everywhere thinking that I could dabble in it a bit so that is what I have been up to so I hope you enjoy my latest creations...











have a great week and I shall catch up with you all soon hopefully feeling heaps better...lots of hugs and kisses jen

No comments: