Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What a weekend....

oh my goodness what a weekend filled with heaps of laughter and lots of scrappin'
We were lucky enough to have Ngaire Bartlam and Jill Geraghty-Groves come and teach us a few lessons at the lake keepit weekend and oh what fun.....

As you can see here is the lovely Ngaire showing us what we were going to make in 2 hours which realistic should take someone four hours though I was pretty happy with myself I came home with all of my projects complete except for a mini book out of Jillys class.



About two years ago the girls and I headed off to Bris-vegas to do the scrapbooking weekend in June and we have the same photo just us all looking a little younger I suppose but it is always great to catch up with old friends....



This was our first class that we did with the Miss devine Ngaire which I love the out come of this page and I must say that my photo really did do this layout just a bit of justice....
ps everyone loved the beading in this class:)



A Jilly class...Again what can I say just beautiful I love Jillys work and always stalk her when it comes to Tarisota as she has such a beautiful classic look and I just love love love it....



The class that was only suppose to take two hours ha!ha!ha!



Well I will be back in just a jiff I have some layouts to put up so I won't be long now. Lots of hugs and kisses jen xoxoxxo

No comments: