Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Some layouts from the weekend.....

This was our cigar box that we did with the lovely Jilly. There is a mini book to go inside but I didn't finish that part so I will have to go back and work on it but it wasn't done in class either it was an extra....



This was our challenge pack yep very bright Deb but I must say that my Luna Park photo worked a treat on this one....



Sketch challenge and the owl was a little tag bonus that came in our little welcome kits but it went so well with my page that I couldn't help but use it on my layout...



Katie and her Aunty Annie ummmm...wonder what colour I should do this page what is that girls "Any colour as long as it is pink!" well your wish is my command....



I really love this page and it is a little outside my box which sounds so funny when I type that but I sort of never have had a go at this sort of layout before but just kept on chopping up papers and this was the end outcome. Must say that I do love it...



Well that is all from me at the moment and I won't be back for a few more days as I am going on a girlie road trip with Aunty Tara and it should be lots of fun...oh yep forgot to mention that we are going because we are taking Sarah to her netball which just happens to be in Sydney ohhhh my goodness not more scrapbooking purchases LOL!!! well until next time lots of hugs and kisses and I just want to do a quick shout out to our little Deb who put on such a fun weekend it was awesome and I am so thrilled to call you such a dear friend....Sign me up for the next one:)

No comments: