Sunday, September 20, 2009

Busy little thing I have been

So apart from trying to go to work keep a household under control - thats funny!!! keep the kids from screaming down the walls and the usual run around after the kids and try and keep myself sane I have managed to squeezed in a few bits that I have been dying to get in and finish so here is a bit of an update with some stuff that I have been working on...


I have been meaning to scrapbook this photo for a while as Katie has just got her Bronze Endeavour which is half way to her Junior BP Badge for Girl Guides this award has taken alot of work and she only has one more section to complete and she has completed her Junior BP...excellent work Katie Kirk



John not long ago turned 11 and I loved these Basic Grey June Bug papers and I must admit love how this page has turned out....oh by the way the new Basic Grey christmas range is to die for how to I know??? I just got my order in oh yummy....its so pretty but it has a lot of pink in it this year...Aunty Annie will be happy



Sassafrass Lass papers who in the world doesn't like these little whimsy paper collections is mad mad I tell you I love them and oh the little to die for pears on this paper oh so cute....



Some more My Little Shoe Box and anyone who knows me well knows that I love owls and I just couldn't walk away from these cute little owls...



New cosmo Cricket line yum!yum!yum! love it and so easy to work with.....



Will be back in a sec with some more sweet treasures...luv and hugs jen xoxoxox

No comments: