Sunday, September 20, 2009

up for some Tarisota Goodness.....

Ok we all know that I am a big Tarisota lover and I think I can't speak more highly of the kits that arrive on my doorstep but I have found that I haven't been using up my kits as the next one arrives before I finish with the old and can't help myself but have to let the goodness of the box rush open by having my daughter open it just for the little chocolate treats that come along with it...So this week I turned on the computer and went back to some of the old collections and found a few layout designs that I liked and basically scraplifted them so I could throw away a few empty pizzas boxes from my ever growing supply of them honestly I don't know where they come from (the pizza boxes that is)
So I hope you enjoy then next few pages and I have added a few little things from my stash but all in all I am pretty happy to say that I got to throw away two pizza boxes with next to nothing left yipppeeee..... only makes more room for the next pizza box (lol)









Have a great day and I will hope not to be so slack this week but we are also off to Newcastle on Saturday after John plays in his soccer grand final for Karate...so we will have to see how all goes...luv and hugs jen xoxoxo

No comments: