Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Just a quick update....

Well I know that I have been a bit slack on the blogging thing but I have been quite busy and today I front up for my seventh split shift straight so I am a little tired and no room for scrapbooking in the Kirk Inn at the moment but tomorrow I have a day off so I might be able to get quite busy heres hoping.
I have done a bit of scrapping though as I went to Sydney with a dear girlfriend who is like my sister and we had a lovely time and sat and scrapbooked in our little motel room one night because the next night I was stuffed....
So here are a few little creations....









oh by the way anyone who is like me and likes to be a bit organised I have some news to tell you Christmas is only 14 weeks away eeekkkkkk.....not that organised this year but hoping to pull it off...lots of hugs and kisses jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nooooo It Cant be that close can it ..... oh and this post was like a week ago is its even closer now..... looks like there is alot of organising to do lol....