Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where has the time gone!!!

OK I've been a little busy lately but I will try and catch you all up to speed - the only prob being that this update will have to be done in a few stages as there are so many photos to share with you all and I'm only allowed to do so many photos at a time.
So lets get the show on the road
First of all Kootingal had their annual pumpkin festival and John went out with his good mate Aiden. Dave and I decided to take Katie out and we caught up with the boys having a bit of fun.... of course that involved them stuffing their faces but it was a day out for them.


Then a few weeks later an organiser from the pumpkin festival rang to tell us that John had come equal 1st in the pumpkin bowling and that he had won a prize and he even got his name mentioned in the newspaper.....



Just before school broke up Katie got an invite by Ronald McDonald House of Tamworth to come and draw out the names for the Easter Raffle that Katie and I worked on. So after school we went up and drew the lucky winners out of the bucket and would you believe it she drew out three people that she knew personally one of them being Grandad which when told that he won a prize he said "I can't remember buying a ticket in that one" no but Grandma did....



Pretty flowers who doesn't love flowers but these ones made me cry I was having a really bad day and I've had to go to the doctors and all sorts of things and things were looking rather glum and when I got home from running around this beautiful bunch of flowers were on the door step sent from my darling hubby. When I later said thanks they made me cry he replied "and wouldn't you know I'm not even in trouble" when is he ever in trouble???? So this beautiful picture is yet to be scrapbooked as we have had the kids on school holidays and things are well and truly out of wack...



Well that is it for this post I shall get straight onto the next one as I'm trying to get it all done before I have to get to work .... So hugs and lots of love see ya in the next post jen xoxoxox

No comments: