Sunday, May 24, 2009

Let the silly season begin!!!!

Yes it is that time of the year where the Kirk household goes into overdrive....It is birthday time and first of the rank is my hubby David followed by Katie and all my time apart from going to work has been spent in creating her a fairy party for her and five of her friends from school.....

Though before I get on and show you what has happened in the party arena I did these for a swap with Blue Bazzar. The theme was 3D and this is what I came up with.... Katie is love with them.


And now for what Katie has had done so far for her fairy party....
These are the invites.


This is what the table setting looks like....Yep lots of ironing though I cheated I had the chair covers from a previous party that she had a few years ago.....


And instead of lollies for favours I made little organza bags and filled them with girlie things such as soaps, lotions, bubbles etc...I hope the girls like them.


And last but least happy birthday to my hubby who's birthday is tomorrow. Love ya!!!!


Well that has been my exciting week and a half and I shall keep you posted with what happens in fairy land....Shall be interesting with six little girls sleeping over!!!
Lots of love jen xoxoxox

No comments: