Sunday, October 4, 2009

Slack blogger alert****

Yes I know that I have been a bit slack on the blog thing but I have been so busy and haven't had the chance to really keep in touch with you guys. So what has been happening in this neck of the woods besides work we went to Johns soccer grand final last Saturday morning in the middle of the dust storm and the boys were the CHAMPIONS so congrats boys....it was very exciting to be there. Then we came home to get ready to head off to a karate tornament in Newcastle where John came third in personal board break and while I was there of course I stopped in at Shop and Crop...

So here is John with his bronze medal from the weekend in Newcastle yes page already scrapped thanks to a kit from Shop and Crop and my wonderful friend Deb the designer



This was another kit from shop and crop and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it as I had the perfect photo....



This one is of my niece Willow and I just love this page....



I finally have gotten to scrap one of the photos from my sisters wedding which was in August a bit slack but really not alot of time in this household...



This one is of my dear girlfriends son Sam on his second birthday and I think that the sassafrass papers work wonderfully with this photo....



Well I am off to post another lot of pages up yes I have been busy and slack at the same time I just can't decide which on it is....lots of hugs jen xoxoxo

No comments: