Sunday, October 4, 2009

More pages

OK So this set of papers are so old that they came from my dear friends Lisa shop many moons ago and when I dragged them out with the photo inside the packet I thought oh my goodness but the papers are Cosmo Cricket if anyone is interested (lol)



Onto the basic grey another lot of papers that I love as the pages come together so perfectly and I just love love love them. This collection is called Wisteria...



Lime Rickety....suits boy pages down to the tee...



Basic grey again this time with the new Lemonade papers....


Basic Greys June Bug and oh so cute love love love this page.....



Well I suppose I better get off the computer time is ticking away and I have to get to work which is not much fun and this damn day light saving is not good for me I am soooo tired it makes it so hard but lucky for us the kids are on school holidays so it gives them time to adjust....have a great day lots of hugs jen xoxoxox

No comments: