Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slack Blogger ALERT!!!!

OK so I can honestly say that I don't know where the time has gone and I know that alot of it is spent at work at the moment but I seem to have gotten a few things done:)

David and I were invited to a wedding in Port Macquarie last weekend and it was such a lovely break all we did was sleep yep seen a lot of Port!!!! but we had some time to sit down and chat and basically catch up which was lovely... We also managed to catch up with some friends that we hardly get to see and that is always a delight in my books. So while we were off to Port Katie was off to Uralla for Girl Guides with her first big camp out in a tent and yep surprise girls she slept in the tent!!! Creepy crawlies and all so proud of her... and Johno had a weekend split up between spending time with Grandad and Grandma and Uncle Dave and Aunty Haileys he had a wonderful time...

Katie has just completed her junior BP badge with girl guides on Tuesday night and even though it was hectic it is great to see the achievement at the end of the road... now all we have to do is organise a presentation day for it....more stuff to do!!!



Because she had to do patrol unit as her final section with this badge we took the donut machine down and the girls had to work in their units to make their own donuts with help of course...but while some were busy with the donut machine we had to come up with some activities for the other girls to do while they had to wait for their turn. So they had a halloween find a word to complete along with making these cool little spiders and a little trick and treat scavange hunt...no wonder I am exhausted and I haven't started to think about the dreaded Christmas things yet....



Even though I have been busy with other activities I have still managed to fit in a few scrapbooking pages so I hope you enjoy....

Here is my adorable little neice and soon there will be another one on the way yep Aunty Hailey is pregnant and we are all really excited about it...



This photo is as old as the hills - not joking it was taken when we had the last Christmas with my Grandmother before she passed away - I haven't been able to find the heart to do alot of those pages but I will get them done one day I promise...



This is Johno's new fish pinstripe the other one I posted when Lenny sadly passed away and it was a bit much to handle on all of us family members as we had him for a long time but welcome to the family pinstripe...



Be back soon with some more stuff....lots of hugs jen xoxoxox

No comments: