Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some scrappin' to share

Even though things have been a little crazy over the last couple of weeks I have still managed to get some pages done so here is a little bit to share with you all...

This photo is of Ngaire and myself - I loved catching up with Ngaire and it was such a joy to meet Jilly out at the Lake Keepit weekend that my dear dear friend Deb Godley organised but I must tell you all that I was terribly upset when I went to Deb's blog to find out that she has resigned from the Shop and Crop design team but I hope that she still finds time to scrap with all of us nutty friends.... I love my Deb and she knows I think she is wonderful so I wish you all the best in your arty adventure...I have my fingers and toes and everything crossed in the hope that this year you will become a Master xoxoxo



This photo was taken at Disney on Ice and it is really rare to get a good photo of Johno so I was pleased when I got these processed....



The good old Queen Victoria Building in all her glory ohhhhhhh.....how beautiful....love love loved this building not to mention the shopping and the high noon tea that went along with the day....



This photo makes my heart sing as John loves his playstation and he is sitting here trying to teach Grandma how to play it....Go Grandma!!!



This is another old photo - I don't know where they keep on springing up from but this is Brenda and Katie in the spa having lots of fun and this pair do when they get together as Brenda lives in Sydney....



Be back soon with some more I know 3 updates in one morning I'm on a roll... lol ..... hugs jen xoxoxxo

No comments: