Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Some Spook-a-licious

Ok now you can all start shaking your heads wondering where I get the time because I don't even know but this year another added extra to my days cause they are not full enough - lol- Halloween has hit the Australian Shore lines and with that I have to say that this year we have been invited to three halloween parties yep you read right three!!!!!
So the first one off the rank is John is going to his mates and I made these cute little treats for him to take I think they look great!!!!



This is a page I did using Sassafrass lass papers love these funky bright papers they are awesome....



This one is of the four older cousins and I had a little of this paper left over so I thought that this would be the perfect picture for it....



This photo was taken at Johns birthday party at Lake Keepit and I just used a few left over papers for this one but I love how it turned out....



Johno and his Karate trophy how proud he is......



Some exciting news Tarisota brought out a special edition halloween kit and yep I got my little hands on it sooooooo excited cause the restuarant is closed for a couple of days next week and I have so many plans but I bet you none of them get done but I can always hope.... have a great day lots of love jen xoxoxoxo

No comments: