Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally ten minutes to catch up alot.....

Well again I am a bit behind in keeping my blog up to date but I have been soooo busy.
The twin boys have finally turned two and I was lucky enough to be invited to their little gathering at home. They are such a delight to be around and oh so funny and the saying double trouble couldn't be any truer....


Then we also got a beautiful visit from out dear friends Jack and Karen. They don't get to visit us that often but when they do we love to catch up.


Katie finally glued her photo's into her mini album... will have to work out what happens next so stay tuned.....


I also got a pick me up as on the day I got to purchase my darling little "Mortisha" I had to go and have a cancerous mole removed from the back of my leg so instead of getting flowers etc... I got a little fish and a frog shaped fish bowl isn't it sooooo cute.....


Whilst walking around with little sleep and a throbbing leg Grandma, Johno and I took Katie to her first swimming lesson and she was so excited to be there which is fantastic....


Well that is all the photos that I can up load in one sitting so now I am going to try and get in a do another entry so for now see ya all soon lots of hugs Jenxxxx

No comments: