Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Saturday What a Day!!!!

Wow where has the week really gone... I've had a few days off work and I am due to go back on Sunday for Mothers Day as it will be quite busy so we have made Saturday Mothers Day so we can all catch up....

Usually I am at work when John gets to go to soccer so it was really exciting to get down to the soccer fields and watch him have a game. They have won all their games so far so they are really excited as a team.... Good on you boys!!!!



This is one of the many photos I got taken with my Mum on Mothers day I have just noticed that I have my hair across my face ooopppppsss.....


Before we went to Maccers to catch up with everyone we took Katie into the pet shop to buy a new fish and of course she had to take it in and decided to get a babys highchair to put it in so it was safe...couldn't resist but had to get a photo.....


Terrible news to follow after a great morning and the afternoon fizzing out to be terrrible... just don't ask .... we came home to find that Johno's believed Lennie decided to go to heaven.... We have all shed a tear as Lennie has been in the family forever....three years to be exacted and we are all feeling terrible and David and I are so worried about Johno. He didn't want to sleep in his room and went and slept out in the games room - it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

So on Mothers Day they buried him out in the garden and they laid flowers ontop of him and as a mother to see your two little children do this breaks ones heart.....


Have a great mothers day to all those mums out there I truely hope that you all get spoilt...Lots of hugs jen xoxoxox

No comments: