Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello there!

Well just before I have to dart off to work I thought that I would up load my last two days worth of photos for the day....

On Monday night I was lucky enough to baby sit my little niece over night and in the morning couldn't resist capturing it on camera.....



Dreaming sweet nothings.....more likely about Dora!!!


Most people who know me well know that I volunteer up at Ronald McDonald house and today was my volunteer shift but there wasn't anyone in the house so I didn't have to go in today but I find this work rewarding.....



Well now I'm off for a shower to get ready to go to work as I have been to the gym this morning at 5.30am so I think I better lol. Have a fun fabulous day and I will catch up with you all again soon.....lots of love and hugs jen xoxoxo

1 comment:

About Us said...

very cute Jen :) i just started a new blog of my own :) might give this a photo a day a go :)LOve Ya Hails