Monday, January 4, 2010

oh my gosh!!!!

oh my where has the time gone it feels like I have just blinked and the months are rolling on by - its pretty scary soon the kids will be at school again and then the preparations for the dreaded Easter arrives..... I can't believe that my last entry was November 9 that is nearly two whole months of not doing anything with my blog site its pretty bad isn't it....So here is the update.....I was lucky enough to get my hands on part of the Tarisota kit and it was such a lovely exciting day to open it up and all the lovely and exciting classes that came along with it - yep I did manage to get a few done whilst work was closed over the five days and we had nothing but rain but oh it was soooooo good to be able to lock ourselves inside and bum around a bit and we don't get to spend alot of time together as a family so with no travelling to be done and some time indoors was very much welcomed. I got to catch up with my lovely girlfriends who are very much part of my family and have been forever and a day and that will never change but the other day we also got to catch up for some devine scrapbooking time....love this time wish there was more of it shall try and make a note to oneself to organise it a few more times this year.

I also got to participate in the fun cook book put together by us mad loving scrapbooking people over on the Tarisota blog site and was a lot of fun and I was thrilled that I got to be apart of it - have to learn how to put links on my blog mental note to oneself....lots of things I want to do this year and heaps of things I so much want to give a go so bring on 2010.....

So on with the scrappin' show... as I was saying earlier I was lucky enough to get my hands on a Tarisota kit and got to do some amazing classes on line with some amazing gals...this first one was by the wonderful Ngaire and I actually think it was suppose to be a 12 x 12 project but because the kit didn't come with enough stuff to make everything I was lucky enough to have in my stash a mini pad of the papers that were used and came up with a mini canvas and minus a few little things but I do love it Ngaire and I hope that you don't mind that I had to change a few bits not much though...



Another mini book from the Tarisota kit and this was from the wonderful Rachel Tucker oh my if you get a chance to check out her blog go and see it is just wonderful and sooooo pretty and wow!!!



Another project off the Tarisota by Gigi and it looks fantastic I really don't think that the photo does it any justice and it is all stitched just the way Jen likes it:)



This is my 25 days of Christmas book and yes it is a mickey mouse chrissy book as any one who knows Jen knows that she loves Mickey Mouse sad but true so when this little idea popped up on Ngaire's blog - yes I do stalk the odd idol I just picked it up and ran with it but last year I actually did do it over the 25 days and watched it come together this year because of work commitments and everthing else I was sooooo far behind with I kept track of what we did in my diary and transfered it all over in this little exploding book on boxing day - see what happens when there is not a single shop open in this town.....



This little project is just so devine and even though it has been a work in progress a very long work in progress!!!! I have finally completed it and I am cheering. The papers are from Stampin' Up and it went so well with Katies princess party that I could not help but put them together but it just took a little longer than normal....



Well shall be back in a mini feel like I have to share with you my little bit of five days off and happy scrappin' stuff feeling.....hugs and kisses jen xoxoxox

No comments: