Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photo a day update....

As we all know at this time of the year Tamworth gets a little crazy so my plans are to show you some of the things that happen during country music through my photo a day.....but for now lets get back up to date with the whole thing so here we go

On this morning I had the urge to get my new external flash that hubby bought me for Christmas and decided to have a play even though I had heaps of other things to do.... but it seems to take out the shadows which is really cool.....



This was as close as our little Katie was going to let us get to her breakfast....the joys of summer...yum!!! It was the last one in the fridge that day too...she is one spoilt chicken....



Johno hardly ever plays with me and the camera so when he said take a silly photo of me I jumped at the chance who wouldn't??? I so love his hair colour....he doesn't....



Playing around at Bicentanial Park its a beautiful park where there are heaps of things to keep the keen photographer of the family happy...yes you will see many photos taken at this beautiful park....



Well I best go and sort out a few more things so I can update later on or in a while but the kettle is boiled and I have to get to work so I hope to get back and finish up and get up to date with my photo a day challenge by the end of today...have a happy sunfilled day...lots of love jen xoxoxo

No comments: