Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm back.....

I sat up way to late last night and tried to do so many things with my blog it was scary but I got a new look which was a good thing and I have to sit down and work on a few other bits but don't you just love my photo of the town clock? I do it has that Twilight feeling about it and I love it....by the way this photo is not altered on what to do you call it photo shop no I was up at about 10.30pm one night and went over and got to play with my camera and just perfect wouldn't you say....

So in amongst alot of things last night and a few added entries just to keep everyone on the hop.... I tried uploading the last of these few photos and the darn computer had a hissy fit but all is well now so hope you like having a browse through my little update....

This is another photo I took early in the morning for my photography lesson....I just love the boarder and no no photoshop I really must learn how to use that thing to my full advantage but hey its another thing on my to do list.....Aren't they just sooooo pretty they look like something out of a fairy tale book and sooooo in love...Used the Tarisota collection again for this one and ohhhhhh so pretty. Have I told you the new one is up.....go take a look beautiful and yes mine is coming as I have subscribed yahhhhh!!!!!



I would just like to say this is not my every day look but halloween last year was a lot of fun though I must say I have to put the papers away for a while as I am getting a bit sick of them but sooooo love the oookkyyy spooky feel......



This photo I love and have to admit I don't know who took it I think it was Terry (Davids father) when the kids went to Inverell as I had to work a full weekend and Steve, Shirley and Chloe were down isn't she cute.....These papers went beautifully...



Another one of the Miss Divine Georgie.....Crate paper.....yum! yum! yum!


Must go off to work today not a lot of sleep disappointed I didn't go to the gym and oh forgot to tell you my little niece Willow got to sleep over at her Aunty Jen's last night and the little cuddle bug is still wrapped up and asleep in her cousins room - they're not snoring or not that I can hear as I'm in the office.....hope you all have a wonderful day will be back later with my photo for the day.....luv jen xoxoxox

No comments: