Monday, January 4, 2010

Like I Promised

Well I am back and so excited that I have a few projects to share with you so lets get started.....

Another Chrissy Tarisota kit project girls if you get one chance to purchase anything this year make it a Tarisota kit so you can understand why I love love love them soooooo much they are filled with such goodness that it makes your heart tingle when you have that little box in your hand and you can't sign for it quick enough when it gets to the door so you can rip it apart and soak up the goodness.....I've been known to take them into work cause the postie has turned up as I am walking out the door and I stand still for five minutes so I have seen and felt everthing that comes in such a delightful parcel....so please do your self a favour and purchase one or subscribe it is cheaper and sooooo worth every penny....



I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to take a set of portraits of my dear friend Helenas children and this is the devine Miss Georgie who has battled with leukemia and is truly such an amazing story from all family members and I'm lucky enough to be called their Aunty Jenny and I can't speak enough of these wonderful wonderful people.....



Some spookie fun....yep finally got around to using up some of my wonderful halloween papers and stuff....I bought the Tarisota special limited edition kit and topped it up with some Basic Grey Eerie collection as there was not enough in the kit to do as many pages as I needed.....







Hope they weren't to scary for you lol!!!! hugs and kisses jen xoxoxox

No comments: